The final version of the scientific program is here.
– Please remember that all presentations are in English. No exceptions are made.
– Presentations must be supplied in PowerPoint (PC/Mac) format.
– The chair will remind the presenter of their timings before the start of the session. All presenters have 20 minutes (including 5 minutes for questions and discussion) for their presentation including required time following their presentation to take questions from the audience.
– The Zoom Links will be shared with the participants and presenters.
– All times are given in GMT+3 (Istanbul) Turkish time (TRT).
– All meetings will be held using Zoom. There will be 5 parallel sessions in different rooms (Room 1 to Room 5) and one General Room for keynote speakers.
– Please ensure that Zoom is installed on your device (click to download).
– You only need to click on the Zoom link on the program, the password is NOT required.
– All sessions and talks will be open to all scholars.
– The Zoom links and ID numbers will be the same for the General Room and Rooms 1 to 5 during two days.
– The Zoom ID numbers (also linked) for General Room and Rooms 1 to 5 are given below (also mentioned in the program)